[100 Consecutive Days of Access] Badge Building +1

Note:
This topic has been translated from a Chinese forum by GPT and might contain errors.

Original topic: 【连续100天访问】勋章盖楼 +1

| username: ShawnYan

8/25

The ground is full of tree shadows at noon, and a warbler occasionally chirps in my dream.

[“Summer Sentiment”](苏舜钦 - Google Search 夏意) by Su Shunqin

o(╥﹏╥)o

| username: xfworld | Original post link

It looks quite difficult… :upside_down_face:

| username: ShawnYan | Original post link

“A pond full of lotus and water lilies, the fragrance carried by the wind to the railing.”

[“Linjianxian · A Pond Full of Lotus and Water Lilies”](尹鹗 - Google Search 临江仙·一番荷芰生池沼) by Yin E

The lotus breeze sends fragrance, and bamboo dew drips with clear sounds.

[“Summer Day at the South Pavilion, Missing Xin Da”](孟浩然 - Google Search 夏日南亭怀辛大) by Meng Haoran

Fish emerge in the drizzle, swallows tilt in the breeze.

[“Two Poems on Sending My Thoughts from the River Railing”](杜甫 - Google Search 水槛遣心二首) by Du Fu

Lotus flowers adorned with beads, resembling sweat on makeup.

[“Linjiangxian: Rain Stops, Lotus and Water Chestnut Emit Strong Fragrance”](阎选 - Google Search 临江仙·雨停荷芰逗浓香) by Yan Xuan

There will be times when the wind and waves break through, and I will set my cloud-like sail straight to cross the vast sea.

[“Hard Road · Part One”](李白 - Google Search 行路难·其一) by Li Bai

The fragrance of the lotus fades, and the green leaves wither, the west wind brings sorrow among the green waves.

[“Tan Po Huan Xi Sha · The Fragrance of the Lotus Fades and the Green Leaves Wither”](李璟 - Google Search 摊破浣溪沙·菡萏香销翠叶残) by Li Jing

The autumn wind rustles, causing sorrow and lamenting separation.

[“Ancient Lament of Separation”](孟郊 - Google Search 古怨别) by Meng Jiao

In May, the rice is harvested in the terraced fields, and at midnight, the officials report the arrival of the tide.

[“Composed on the Way to Lingnan in Exile”](李德裕 - Google Search 谪岭南道中作) by Li Deyu

Who can match the coolness of the moon? It is not like the time when it is about to be full at noon.

[“Waiting for the Moon on Mid-Autumn Festival”](陆龟蒙 - Google Search 中秋待月) by Lu Guimeng

The apricot blossom rain is about to wet my clothes, and the willow wind blows on my face without feeling cold.

[“Quatrain: Tying a Short Canopy Under the Shade of Ancient Trees”](志南 - Google Search 绝句·古木阴中系短篷) by Zhi Nan

How many sorrowful autumn companions are there, year after year, blown by the north wind.

[“Chang Ting Yuan Man · Yan”](朱彝尊 - Google Search 长亭怨慢·雁) by Zhu Yizun

“Remaining fireflies rest on jade dew, early geese brush against the golden river.”

[“Early Autumn, Three Poems, No. 1”](许浑 - Google Search 早秋三首·其一) by Xu Hun

West wind in the wine flag market, fine rain on a chrysanthemum day.

[“Autumn Thoughts”](欧阳修 - Google Search 秋怀) by Ouyang Xiu

Alone with deep sorrow, no good dreams; late at night, still trimming the lamp wick.

[“Butterfly Loves Flowers: Warm Rain and Clear Wind First Break the Cold”](李清照 - Google Search 蝶恋花·暖雨晴风初破冻) by Li Qingzhao

The autumn insects’ chirping seems even more bitter, and dreams are frequently startled by the cold magpies at night.

[“Autumn Thoughts”](元好问 - Google Search 秋怀) by Yuan Haowen

The sunlight shines like a rainbow, and the clear sky brings the sound of wind and rain.

[“Looking at the Lushan Waterfall from Hukou”](张九龄 - Google Search 湖口望庐山瀑布泉 / 湖口望庐山瀑布水) by Zhang Jiuling

A chance meeting and a drunken reunion are predestined, but where will we drift after the wind and rain scatter us?

[“Magpie Bridge Immortal · Qixi”](苏轼 - Google Search 鹊桥仙·七夕) by Su Shi

The dodder vine indeed has no feelings, swaying and falling with the wind.

[“White Head Lament”](李白 - Google Search 白头吟) by Li Bai