After installing the TiCDC and TiFlash components, they cannot be displayed on the dashboard. Do I need to modify or adjust any configurations?

Note:
This topic has been translated from a Chinese forum by GPT and might contain errors.

Original topic: ticdc和tiflash组件安装后,在dashboard无法展示,需要修改调整哪些配置吗?

| username: vcdog

[TiDB Usage Environment] Production Environment
[TiDB Version]
[Reproduction Path] What operations were performed that led to the issue
[Encountered Issue: Problem Phenomenon and Impact] After installing the ticdc and tiflash components, they cannot be displayed on the dashboard. Do I need to modify or adjust any configurations?
[Resource Configuration] Go to TiDB Dashboard - Cluster Info - Hosts and take a screenshot of this page

[Attachment: Screenshot/Logs/Monitoring]

| username: dba-kit | Original post link

I checked, and the dashboard -> monitoring metrics page does have TiFlash metrics, but I couldn’t find the TiCDC nodes. However, the metrics in the dashboard are not comprehensive to begin with, so we still need to rely on Grafana to view detailed metrics.

| username: vcdog | Original post link

Well, it seems that the dashboard and Grafana need to be used together.

| username: 有猫万事足 | Original post link

Can’t you see the TiFlash monitoring on the 6.5 version of the dashboard?
As for TiCDC, I indeed don’t recall seeing it on the dashboard.

| username: 健康的腰间盘 | Original post link

I personally feel that the monitoring information on the dashboard is not very comprehensive. I suggest using Grafana instead.

| username: 呢莫不爱吃鱼 | Original post link

Here to learn.

| username: 健康的腰间盘 | Original post link

I’ve learned a lot.

| username: TIDB-Learner | Original post link

Use Grafana

| username: changpeng75 | Original post link

Is the TiDB cluster deployed using TiUP, with a one-click deployment monitoring system? There should be separate TiCDC and TiFlash panels. You can refer to the following two documents:

| username: xiaoqiao | Original post link

I haven’t really used it.

| username: Daniel-W | Original post link

It seems that the dashboard does not have ticdc. I remember that there is no ticdc in the log search section.

| username: zhang_2023 | Original post link

How was it resolved?

| username: 友利奈绪 | Original post link

Waiting for an expert’s best response.