Are there any events where I can get PCTA vouchers?

Note:
This topic has been translated from a Chinese forum by GPT and might contain errors.

Original topic: 有没有活动可以获得PCTA券的呀?

| username: 晴川一一

I saw someone mention that they often send out exam vouchers and discount coupons. How can I get them?

| username: tidb菜鸟一只 | Original post link

They will probably distribute it during events. I earned my points by answering questions and then exchanged them.

| username: 张雨齐0720 | Original post link

Redeem at the following URL:

| username: kavenab | Original post link

Be active in the forum, earning points can be exchanged for exams.

| username: WayneChen | Original post link

You can refer to this article for official redemption code acquisition channels: 【兑换指南】如何获得 TiDB 精品课程及认证考试兑换码? - TiDB 的问答社区. Recently, PingCAP arranged a Partner Learning Acceleration Camp for partners, but the registration for this event has already closed. You can continue to follow official updates for future activities. Rumor has it that partners will also collaborate with PingCAP to conduct some activities in the near future. You can consult the partners mentioned in the article above.

| username: 我是咖啡哥 | Original post link

Currently, it seems to mainly rely on points.
You can earn points by signing in, posting questions, answering questions, participating in chat sessions, and publishing special articles.

| username: ShawnYan | Original post link

Exams with substantial content do not simply give out vouchers. There are also no question banks to memorize.

| username: 晴川一一 | Original post link

Okay, thank you, everyone.

| username: xingzhenxiang | Original post link

Earn points, gain opportunities, and learn knowledge.

| username: TiDBer_whj | Original post link

You can watch more courses, check in every day, and then exchange for exam opportunities.

| username: TIxiaoP | Original post link

Earn points to exchange for exams.

| username: IT木头人 | Original post link

Is it currently only possible to obtain exam papers through points redemption?

| username: maokl | Original post link

Earn points

| username: system | Original post link

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.