[Completed] System Upgrade and Domain Migration of the Learning Platform on March 21, 2024

Note:
This topic has been translated from a Chinese forum by GPT and might contain errors.

Original topic: 【已完成】2024 年 3 月 21 日 学习平台进行系统升级和域名迁移

| username: 这有一个苹果

Dear User,

Hello! To provide better service and user experience, we will be performing a system upgrade and domain migration on Thursday, March 21, 2024, at 22:00. During this time, we will suspend the use of the system (estimated downtime of 4 hours) to ensure the safety and stability of the upgrade.

In light of this, we recommend that you back up important data such as personal certificates to avoid unnecessary information loss. This upgrade mainly involves the migration of the learning platform domain, system performance optimization, security enhancements, and feature improvements.

After this migration, our domain will change from learn.pingcap.com to learn.pingcap.cn. You can continue to access and use the learning platform under the new domain.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact edu@pingcap.cn. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause!

| username: itfarmer | Original post link

Sure, please provide the Chinese text you need translated.

| username: TiDBer_ok0VXN1s | Original post link

So user-friendly!

| username: 胡杨树旁 | Original post link

I can’t find my username, how do I log in?

| username: ShawnYan | Original post link

It is common with the current account.