Dear friends, how to quickly earn points?

Note:
This topic has been translated from a Chinese forum by GPT and might contain errors.

Original topic: 亲人们,如何快速获取积分?

| username: dba远航

Dear friends, how can I quickly earn points? If any experts know, please share! The purpose of quickly earning points is to watch educational videos and for exams, not for anything else. I have already participated in 6 or 7 training exams for domestic databases and just want to finish learning and taking the exams as soon as possible.

| username: tidb菜鸟一只 | Original post link

Answer the question, but it is not recommended to spam replies.

| username: hazatax | Original post link

Writing an article earns over 100 points.

| username: dba远航 | Original post link

Not everyone can write articles, especially beginners.

| username: hazatax | Original post link

This forum is very friendly to new users. You can post and reply freely without needing points. What do you want to do after quickly earning points?

| username: 舞动梦灵 | Original post link

Want to use points to redeem items, right?

| username: Kongdom | Original post link

The fastest way should be to write a blog post :yum:

You need points to watch study videos, and they are also used for exams.

What I lack are points, not things. I can buy things with my own money.

Thank you, I think it should be, but after all, it’s not that easy, especially since I’m just learning.

| username: Miracle | Original post link

You can post more questions, which is also a way to earn points. If you can answer questions on the forum, do so, as points accumulate quickly that way.

| username: caiyfc | Original post link

When you’re a beginner, start by gaining experience through documentation and hands-on practice. Once you’ve accumulated some experience, you can try answering questions based on the documentation to earn points. As you gain more experience, you can start writing articles. The higher the quality of the articles, the more points you will earn.

Thank you very much.

Yes, that’s very true.

| username: caiyfc | Original post link

It seems that asking and replying in the [Mutual Assistance Exchange Area] does not increase points. You can also get points by signing in, with 5 points for each consecutive day of signing in.

| username: YH-E5h3B | Original post link

Continuous check-ins, participating in chat sessions, watching learning videos, binding your phone and GitHub, and taking the practitioner certification exam are all simple and easy to operate.

| username: 江湖故人 | Original post link

Give a lot of likes to excellent answers :laughing:

| username: 连连看db | Original post link

Basic points: 100, watching videos: around 500 points, monthly check-ins, posting, and replying to questions: 200-500 points. Writing articles is still the fastest way to earn points.

| username: 春风十里 | Original post link

Focus on learning and answer more questions.

| username: zxgaa | Original post link

Watch more videos, ask more questions, and reply more often.