Discovering the TiDB Community is Quite Interesting

Note:
This topic has been translated from a Chinese forum by GPT and might contain errors.

Original topic: 发现TIDB社区挺有意思的

| username: TiDBer_JUi6UvZm

Newcomer here. Browsed through the success stories on the official website, and it was truly eye-opening. Although the financial industry has the highest technical difficulty and willingness to pay, TiDB has also done very well in other fields. It has a very impressive style. Additionally, I have learned some introductory courses. Even though they are just beginner-level, the instructors are very insightful and articulate, extremely professional. Moreover, the tools are very easy to use.

You can really learn a lot here. I hope to read more, think more, and learn more, and stick with it. I also hope that I can contribute to this community in the future.

| username: Anarkh | Original post link

The teacher’s explanation is indeed good.

| username: Jellybean | Original post link

This is a real technical open-source community!

Congratulations on discovering a new world, take your time to explore.

| username: TIDB-Learner | Original post link

A very good community.

| username: stephanie | Original post link

The community is a very good technical community where many questions and doubts can be answered. I also like to browse it when I have free time, as I feel I can learn a lot.

| username: zhanggame1 | Original post link

If you have any issues, post them in the community technical questions section, and you will receive a timely response.

| username: 呢莫不爱吃鱼 | Original post link

The TiDB community is awesome.

| username: tidb菜鸟一只 | Original post link

I really haven’t seen a domestic database community better than TiDB.

| username: Kongdom | Original post link

To be honest, after working for so long, this is the first “yyds” community I’ve encountered.

| username: WinterLiu | Original post link

The key is all in Chinese :grin:

| username: TiDBer_21wZg5fm | Original post link

Indeed, well said. Let’s work hard together!