DM Task Migration, but Data Has Not Been Synchronized

Note:
This topic has been translated from a Chinese forum by GPT and might contain errors.

Original topic: DM任务迁移,但是数据并没有进行同步过来

| username: 烂番薯0

Version V6.5.0 Testing Environment

Dear experts, please take a look. This synchronization task and data source are both configured, and the task status is normal, but there is no data in TiDB.

| username: 烂番薯0 | Original post link

The binlog in MySQL is set to automatically delete after 7 days.

| username: 考试没答案 | Original post link

Try inserting new data on the source side.

“synced:true” means that everything has already been synchronized. If no new data is generated, how can it be synchronized for you?

| username: jackerzhou | Original post link

I took a look at your configuration. Change the tbl-name setting to “*”. There’s a bit of an issue with the filtering in this area.

If new data is generated in real-time but the target database does not have new data, it means it has been filtered out.

Is this new form more suitable for you?

However, my DM is performing a full synchronization. Currently, there is a table in the account database that has no data, but there is data in MySQL.

Okay, I’ll try to make some changes.

| username: jackerzhou | Original post link

The table structures of the source and target are inconsistent, right? Check the table structures.

Have you resolved this issue?

Configure this parameter and check the exported data from dumpling. See if the table without data has been exported.

| username: system | Original post link

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.