Does anyone have a TiCDC Changefeed configuration file used in a production environment, preferably with TiDB as the sink?

Note:
This topic has been translated from a Chinese forum by GPT and might contain errors.

Original topic: 哪位大拿有TiCDC Changefeed 配置文件,生产坏境在用的,最好是sink 是tidb

| username: TIDB-Learner

Does anyone have a TiCDC Changefeed configuration file that is used in a production environment, preferably with TiDB as the sink (not using Kafka)?

Implementation of synchronization:
Source table and target table have different names, and only partial fields are synchronized?

| username: 像风一样的男子 | Original post link

The downstream is TiDB, and I didn’t write a configuration file.
cdc cli changefeed create --pd=http://0.0.0.0:2379 --sink-uri=“mysql://root:xxxxxxx@xxxxx:4000/” --changefeed-id=“cdc-task”
I directly configured the downstream TiDB’s IP, port, username, and password in the task.

| username: TIDB-Learner | Original post link

The source data table and the downstream data table have different table names, and only some fields are synchronized. There are differences between the two tables.

| username: 像风一样的男子 | Original post link

The upstream and downstream database names and table names must be consistent, and the target database name and table name cannot be specified.

| username: 小龙虾爱大龙虾 | Original post link

The upstream and downstream table names need to be consistent.

| username: shuyu_zhihui | Original post link

Squatting here, I’m also curious about how to write the configuration in this situation. Attached are the configuration files for upstream and downstream with the same name and fields:
rules = [‘user.t_user’, ‘user.t_role’]