Error encountered while compiling TiKV

Note:
This topic has been translated from a Chinese forum by GPT and might contain errors.

Original topic: 编译tikv的时候报错

| username: liul

When compiling, the following error is reported
, could you please advise what the issue is?

| username: liul | Original post link

There is another error

Could you please explain what these two errors mean? This is my first time compiling Rust.

| username: redgame | Original post link

Alright, look for the corresponding package.

| username: Jellybean | Original post link

Based on the error message you posted, it seems that some system dependency libraries are missing.

The util lib package has been found, no problem there. It should be due to some other reason, still looking into it.

The performance of TiDB is indeed very good, but it is necessary to adjust the parameters according to the actual situation to achieve the best performance.

When I saw the first error, it was like this. Is this related to the rust installation? The rust installation was also done according to the documentation requirements.

| username: undefined | Original post link

Install g++

Yes, it shouldn’t be this issue. I don’t need to compile ck’s ld, but there are still compilation errors.

There might be some issues with the installation of certain library versions. The machine previously compiled ClickHouse, so many things were installed, including clang and clang++, which probably caused some conflicts. I set up a new virtual machine and reinstalled everything, and now it can compile successfully.

| username: system | Original post link

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.