Error logging into dashboard: "Login failed: Network connection failed"

Note:
This topic has been translated from a Chinese forum by GPT and might contain errors.

Original topic: 登录dashboard报错“登录失败: 网络连接失败”

| username: TiDBer_yyy

[TiDB Usage Environment] Production Environment
[TiDB Version] 7.1.0
[Reproduction Path]
TiDB cluster deployed on AWS, login to the dashboard reports an error “Login failed: Network connection failed”

| username: Billmay表妹 | Original post link

This error message indicates that the TiDB Dashboard login failed, possibly due to a network connection failure. It is recommended that you first check whether the network connection is normal to ensure that you can access the server where the TiDB Dashboard is located. You can check the network connection with the following command:

ping <dashboard-server-ip>

If the network connection is normal, you can try restarting the TiDB Dashboard to see if it resolves the issue. You can restart the TiDB Dashboard with the following command:

systemctl restart tidb-dashboard

If the problem persists, it is recommended to check the TiDB Dashboard logs to see if there are any other error messages. You can view the TiDB Dashboard logs with the following command:

tail -f /path/to/tidb-dashboard.log

If you need more detailed assistance, please provide more contextual information, and I will do my best to help you resolve the issue.

| username: TiDBer_yyy | Original post link

Thank you for the reply, it’s okay now.

| username: linnana | Original post link

Is the firewall still on?

| username: Anna | Original post link

My cousin is really amazing.

| username: zhanggame1 | Original post link

Can this be deployed on a different machine?

| username: system | Original post link

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.