Error Opening Page on Dashboard Port 12333

Note:
This topic has been translated from a Chinese forum by GPT and might contain errors.

Original topic: dashboard 12333端口的页面打开报错

| username: TiDBer_yangxi

[TiDB Usage Environment] Production Environment / Testing / PoC
[TiDB Version]
[Reproduction Path] What operations were performed when the issue occurred
[Encountered Issue: Problem Phenomenon and Impact]
[Resource Configuration] Go to TiDB Dashboard - Cluster Info - Hosts and take a screenshot of this page
[Attachments: Screenshots/Logs/Monitoring]
The dashboard on pd’s 2379 port opens normally, but the standalone dashboard on 12333 port reports an error:

The 12020 port is actually normal.

| username: TiDBer_yangxi | Original post link

I am using AWS, accessing it with an external IP, and the internal configuration uses internal IPs.

| username: DBAER | Original post link

I don’t understand, port remapping?

Without remapping, you can directly access the source port. I am worried that the frontend will directly call the internal network IP because I found that the hyperlink on the PD dashboard page is the internal network IP.

Oh, I haven’t used the standalone deployment of the dashboard. You can try using curl on Linux to check if the standalone dashboard webpage is working properly.

| username: vcdog | Original post link

This is the first time I’ve heard of adding the 12333 dashboard. I’m also using 6.5.

In the automatically generated template, there’s this thing. I thought I’d try to configure it, but it resulted in this error. I think I’ll just uninstall it.

A brief look at the dashboard introduction, generally no need for independent deployment.
TiDB Dashboard Introduction | PingCAP Documentation Center

| username: vcdog | Original post link

No need for independent deployment, just use the one with 2379 PD!

| username: srstack | Original post link

It looks like the dashboard configuration is missing here: tidb-dashboard/pkg/config/dynamic_config_manager.go at e44a58decdb4addf94ce540e4161cfc3f16b7555 · pingcap/tidb-dashboard · GitHub. Could you please confirm the configuration file for standalone deployment?

| username: xiaoqiao | Original post link

Learn why independent deployment is necessary, and isn’t it troublesome to integrate with PD and others?

| username: Aaronz | Original post link

Directly using 2379 and mapping it to the external network is simpler.

| username: system | Original post link

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.