How to Check the etcd Version Corresponding to pd-server

Note:
This topic has been translated from a Chinese forum by GPT and might contain errors.

Original topic: 如何查看pd-server对应的etcd版本

| username: TiDBer_KkruFifg

How can I check the etcd version corresponding to pd-server?

| username: TiDBer_KkruFifg | Original post link

The official TiDB content is as follows:
Move Region metadata from etcd to the go-leveldb storage engine to solve the storage bottleneck problem of large-scale clusters in etcd.

So, are the current TiDB versions 5.0, 5.1, 5.4, 6.x, and 7.x using etcd or go-leveldb?

| username: 像风一样的男子 | Original post link

To view the local data of PD, it is leveldb. The path is tidb-data/pd-2379/region-meta.

| username: TiDBer_KkruFifg | Original post link

How to check the version information of leveldb? If it is leveldb, why does it still feel like etcd, because you can connect to pd using etcdctl?

| username: Fly-bird | Original post link

The training video mentioned etcd, I’m confused.

| username: 像风一样的男子 | Original post link

Because I previously saw an error log in the PD database mentioning LevelDB. I haven’t studied this database, so I don’t know how to check its version.
PD:leveldb:ErrLevelDBOpen]leveldb: manifest corrupted (field ‘comparer’): missing [file=MANIFEST-000010]"] [stack=“main.main\ \t/home/jenkins/agent/workspace/optimization-build-tidb-linux-amd/go/src/github.com/pingcap/pd/cmd/pd-server/main.go:121\ runtime.main\ \t/usr/local/go/src/runtime/proc.go:225”]

| username: system | Original post link

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.