How to Quickly Earn Points to Participate in the PCTA Certification Exam, or How to Get Free Certification Exam Opportunities

Note:
This topic has been translated from a Chinese forum by GPT and might contain errors.

Original topic: 如何快速获得积分,以便参加PCTA认证考试,或者如何获取免费的认证考试机会

| username: 随缘天空

I want to take the PCTA certification exam, but I’ve only earned a tiny bit of points after several months. At this rate, I don’t know when I’ll be eligible for the exam. Does anyone have any quick ways to earn a lot of points? Please share your thoughts.

| username: Billmay表妹 | Original post link

The correct way to earn points is here!

| username: 随缘天空 | Original post link

Okay, thank you. I have read it before. The main issue is that the article requirements are quite high, making it somewhat difficult to execute in practice.

| username: tidb菜鸟一只 | Original post link

Just answer the questions. Check the forum every day to see what new issues everyone is encountering. Answer the ones you know, learn about the ones you don’t. You’ll accumulate points quickly, and it will greatly improve your skills. You won’t be afraid of encountering the same issues later on.

Okay, thank you.

| username: 像风一样的男子 | Original post link

Participating in forum discussions is also a learning process, which is very helpful for accumulating knowledge to pass exams.

| username: TiDBer_小阿飞 | Original post link

Write an article, reply to questions 8X10=80 a day, continuous check-ins 2+3+5+5+…, watch courses, ranging from 50-100.

Replying to questions probably depends on the situation. Some replies don’t seem to affect the points.

Writing articles does indeed increase speed, but it is also a bit more challenging.

| username: Billmay表妹 | Original post link

Only replies to technical issues will earn points, and we do not encourage spam posts! You need to provide effective and useful suggestions!

| username: TiDBer_小阿飞 | Original post link

Wuwu… After working hard for decades, it’s like going back to the pre-liberation period all of a sudden.

Haha, points can be accumulated again if they are lost, but what you learn is always yours.

| username: system | Original post link

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.