[Long Time No See, Chengdu] Chengdu friends, come join YY / Biaomei for dinner on Sunday night! We hope to have more opportunities to meet everyone in more cities. Good news, coming soon!

Note:
This topic has been translated from a Chinese forum by GPT and might contain errors.

Original topic: 【成都好久不见】成都小伙伴们周日晚快来和 YY / 表妹约饭啦!希望可以有更多的机会在更多的城市跟大家见面,好消息,很快!

| username: YY-ha

Hi community friends in Chengdu, long time no see.

Taking advantage of the event hosted by Amazon Technology in Chengdu, I am very fortunate to finally meet everyone offline again!

If you plan to attend this event on November 5th

Remember to come to the TiDB community booth! I, @YY-ha, have prepared the latest TiDB community stickers and astronaut badges for the community friends who come to meet us in person! (They can be worn on backpacks, hats, etc.!)

I’m sure some friends will ask, what about other places? When can we have offline events?

We are planning offline exchange events in Hangzhou/Shanghai, Shenzhen, Wuhan, and Guangzhou! I believe we will meet everyone soon!

If you also have topics you want to discuss with everyone, feel free to contact @Billmay or @YY-ha in the community to sign up!

Ps: At the end of the year, the community will also update a batch of new community peripherals! There are also some highly requested peripherals waiting to return! Participate in the community to earn more points!

| username: Fly-bird | Original post link

Unfortunately, I’m not in Chengdu.

| username: 像风一样的男子 | Original post link

Chengdu is a great place.

| username: Billmay表妹 | Original post link

Let’s have a meal together on Sunday!

| username: TiDBer_小阿飞 | Original post link

Sure enough, they are all first-tier cities!

| username: Billmay表妹 | Original post link

Friends in Chengdu~
See you in the group! Let’s have a meal together this weekend!

| username: Tom_wu | Original post link

I also wish I were from Chengdu :star_struck:

| username: 我是人间不清醒 | Original post link

Envy those who are in Chengdu.

| username: 黑桃硬学数据库 | Original post link

Why doesn’t Nanjing have it?

| username: Soysauce520 | Original post link

I hope there will be a wave in Wuhan. I haven’t been to Chengdu, but I really want to go.

| username: YY-ha | Original post link

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.