The monitoring shows TiKV as 20, but normal stores are 19

Note:
This topic has been translated from a Chinese forum by GPT and might contain errors.

Original topic: 监控上显示tikv为20 ,normal stores 却是19

| username: xingzhenxiang

【TiDB Usage Environment】Production Environment / Testing / PoC
【TiDB Version】
【Reproduction Path】What operations were performed when the issue occurred
【Encountered Issue: Monitoring shows 20 TiKV, but normal stores are 19】
【Resource Configuration】
【Attachments: Screenshots / Logs / Monitoring】

| username: db_user | Original post link

Run pd ctl and check the result of store, and also use TiUP cluster display to see the actual result.

| username: xingzhenxiang | Original post link

The result of the display

tiup ctl:v6.5.1 pd -u http://pd_ip:2379 store, what does the result look like? Are there also 20 of them, and are they in a normal state?

This is the information of the store, and it is also 20. I don’t know which value the normal state is taken from?

stores.txt (22.6 KB)

| username: 考试没答案 | Original post link

Check if the Prometheus configuration file is set to 20. If not, try restarting Prometheus and see if that helps.

Last time I encountered an issue with the number of TiKV instances being incorrect. I restarted Prometheus and it was resolved.

The configuration file is 20, mainly obtaining information from PD, normally it is not 20.

How many does the dashboard show???

The normal query statement is this: sum(pd_cluster_status{tidb_cluster=“$tidb_cluster”, instance=“$instance”, type=“store_up_count”})
You can check it on Prometheus at http://prometheus_ip:9090
Run pd_cluster_status, click execute to see the result, and send the result to take a look.

The image you uploaded is not visible. Please provide the text you need translated.

Got it, there’s an abnormal status, which is the status of slow_count.

You can troubleshoot according to the official documentation. You should receive an alert, check the corresponding TiKV status, load, network, and other conditions.

Got it, I’ll take a look.

| username: system | Original post link

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.