TiDB does not support MySQL functions and stored procedures, are there any plugins or tools available?

Note:
This topic has been translated from a Chinese forum by GPT and might contain errors.

Original topic: Tidb 不支持mysql 函数和存储过程,那么有什么插件或工具可以用吗?

| username: TiDBer_DBIXWVOj

[TiDB Usage Environment] Testing/PoC
[TiDB Version]
[Reproduction Path] What operations were performed when the issue occurred
[Encountered Issue: Issue Phenomenon and Impact]
I want to migrate MySQL to TiDB, but TiDB is not very compatible with MySQL functions and stored procedures. Are there any tools available? To avoid reinventing the wheel.
[Resource Configuration] Go to TiDB Dashboard - Cluster Info - Hosts and take a screenshot of this page
[Attachment: Screenshot/Log/Monitoring]

| username: xfworld | Original post link

Sure, you can refer to my reply:

| username: 像风一样的男子 | Original post link

TiDB currently does not support stored procedures; you can only achieve the functionality of stored procedures through your own developed applications.

| username: Kongdom | Original post link

We have implemented it within the application. If you want to implement it outside the application, we recommend using Kettle.

| username: Fly-bird | Original post link

You should request commercial support from the original manufacturer.

| username: tidb菜鸟一只 | Original post link

Use the commercial version.

| username: zhanggame1 | Original post link

The commercial version supports stored procedures, but custom functions are still not supported.

| username: Kongdom | Original post link

Yes, custom functions are not supported yet. I just filled out the survey and definitely mentioned this.

| username: TiDBer_DBIXWVOj | Original post link

In the open-source domestic database competition, everyone wants to make money. Ultimately, there needs to be funding support; no one wants to be taken advantage of for free.