[Urgent] Failed Face Comparison Verification for PCSD Entrance Exam on 2023-03-16 at 20:00

Note:
This topic has been translated from a Chinese forum by GPT and might contain errors.

Original topic: 【急急急】参加20230316晚20:00的PCSD进入考试人脸对比验证失败

| username: Jellybean

Face recognition failed, unable to enter the exam! Re-verified identity and face, still unable to enter!

How to handle this, waiting online, urgent urgent urgent!

| username: TiDBer_fvVxTKlB | Original post link

Crazy selfie :sweat_smile:
How do you handle missing the entry time?

| username: WayneChen | Original post link

You can re-enter the exam room, the deadline is 20:40.

| username: Jellybean | Original post link

Haha, crazy selfies, always getting feedback that it can’t pass.

Thank you for handling it.

Pulling this off right before the exam was a bit thrilling, but fortunately, it went smoothly in the end.

| username: jarry_618 | Original post link

When I took the PCTA exam, I also encountered this problem. Later, I repeatedly adjusted the lighting and retook the photo, and it eventually worked.

| username: TiDBer_pkQ5q1l0 | Original post link

How did you get the exam papers?

We participated in an online exam, and the official exams are held quarterly. There are no practice exams available for you to drill with; you can only watch videos and read documents, then practice and summarize on your own.

You can check out my experience for exam-related information. I have completed all the certifications: 专栏 - 【v6 认证】PCTA/PCTP/PCSD 我的备考经验 | TiDB 社区

| username: system | Original post link

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.