Using NFS Mount Method, tikv-server Process Continues to Occupy Mount Directory After Successful br Restore

Note:
This topic has been translated from a Chinese forum by GPT and might contain errors.

Original topic: 采用挂载NFS方式,br恢复成功后tikv-server进程持续占用挂载目录

| username: Dean-tidb

Hello everyone, this is my first time trying the BR tool for backup and recovery. I chose to store the backup on a mounted NAS disk. After a successful recovery, I used fuser -mv to check the shared directory and found that tikv-server seems to be continuously writing data to the shared NAS disk, making it impossible to unmount normally. Currently, I am using fuser -kmv to forcibly kill the tikv-server process. Is there a standard solution for this? It seems that there are no cases related to NFS backup storage in the official documentation. I am exploring this bit by bit and hope to get some answers from everyone. Thank you very much!

| username: Billmay表妹 | Original post link

The image you provided is not accessible. Please provide the text content for translation.

| username: system | Original post link

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.