Which parts of the documentation center are involved if the 303 course does not have enough points to watch?

Note:
This topic has been translated from a Chinese forum by GPT and might contain errors.

Original topic: 请问下303课程不够积分观看,文档中心对应涉及哪些部分呀?

| username: virvle

Could you please tell me which parts of the documentation center are related to the 303 course that I don’t have enough points to watch?

| username: tidb菜鸟一只 | Original post link

This is the syllabus for course 303, also taught by Teacher Dong Fei. Actually, some of the content is also available in other free courses, but this one is more comprehensive.

| username: virvle | Original post link

Thank you, in which courses, have you analyzed it?

| username: stephanie | Original post link

I don’t know if you’ve seen 302. I see that some of the content is similar to 303. 302 is explained in great detail, and the course duration is very long, about 30 hours.

| username: virvle | Original post link

Currently looking at part 101, does 302 refer to: TiDB Advanced System Management [TiDB v5] (302)? Haven’t seen it yet.

| username: Oooops | Original post link

You can first check out other courses, many of them offer bonus points.

| username: TIDB-Learner | Original post link

The official documentation suggests reading it from start to finish the first time.

| username: TiDBer_JUi6UvZm | Original post link

Do the official documentation and technical blogs basically cover all the knowledge points of all the courses?

| username: TIDB-Learner | Original post link

Yes, it’s better to go and see first than to listen to others.

| username: system | Original post link

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.