All TiDB Ports Are Inaccessible

Note:
This topic has been translated from a Chinese forum by GPT and might contain errors.

Original topic: tidb所有端口无法访问

| username: TiDBer_xzeqSVEp

[TiDB port is inaccessible]
[Reproduction path] After starting it yesterday, I accessed port 3000 once and then left it. This morning, I found that I couldn’t access it again. I checked on Baidu, and it was accessible, but the port access was not working.
[All ports are inaccessible]

| username: 啦啦啦啦啦 | Original post link

What does it mean when all ports are inaccessible?
It says that port 3000 was accessible yesterday but not today. However, according to the screenshot, the access is not to 137 where Grafana is located but to 138. It would be best to describe the problem again.

| username: TiDBer_xzeqSVEp | Original post link

I can’t access it by entering the IP and port in the browser right now; both 2379 and 3000 are inaccessible.

| username: TiDBer_jYQINSnf | Original post link

The single port on 192.168.2.138 is 2379. To access the dashboard, use:
http://192.168.2.138:2379/dashboard
To access Grafana, use:
http://192.168.2.137:3000

Still not working.

192.168 looks like an internal network address. Are you accessing it from a local terminal? Try using telnet to check if the port is open.

Still not working, waited for five minutes.

No, the local telnet deployment will definitely work. Try using telnet on the terminal that accesses the URL, such as your laptop.

Is it because of this?

| username: TiDBer_jYQINSnf | Original post link

You haven’t bound it to port 3000.

I didn’t quite understand what it means.

This screenshot doesn’t show any issues. First, confirm where the access to port 3000 is coming from, then check on that machine if the port is accessible to rule out firewall issues. If the firewall issue is ruled out, then check the logs.

It has been confirmed that port 3000 on 137 is accessible, and port 3306 on node 137 is accessible, but port 3000 is not accessible. The firewalls on all three nodes are already turned off.
tiup-cluster-debug-2022-08-03-23-09-55.log (81.0 KB)

Since port 3000 is inaccessible, it is generally a network issue. There’s no need to check the logs, and besides, the logs you provided are from tiup.

I reinstalled it again :sweat_smile:

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

| username: system | Original post link

This topic will be automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. No new replies are allowed.