[Ended] 118 Limited Time Event | Find Your Nickname in TiDBer! Earn 118 Points 🔥

Note:
This topic has been translated from a Chinese forum by GPT and might contain errors.

Original topic: 【已结束】118 限时活动|在TiDBer 中找到你的昵称!即可获得118 积分🔥

| username: Billmay表妹

On January 18th, although it is an ordinary day,

118 is also a lucky number. “One-one-eight” sounds like “one-one-prosper,” symbolizing “prosperity throughout the new year.”

At 2023 年 TiDB 社区年终总结,喜迎 2024,祝大家新年胜旧年!抽 10 名送 PingCAP & TiDB 2024 年新年礼盒~ - TiDB 的问答社区, we thank all TiDBers for their contributions to the community~

Now it’s time to distribute benefits indiscriminately!

As long as you find your nickname in the contribution cloud chart below,

you can get 118 points!

Find Your Name

In 2023, a total of 1444 TiDBers extended a helping hand to other partners facing technical difficulties. It is because of you that the indestructible TiDB castle and home were built! :european_castle:

In 2023, a total of 396 TiDBers provided solutions to technical problems encountered by other partners, freeing them from the confusion of technical difficulties. It is you who shaped a loving, helpful, and united Ti Planet, allowing every partner landing on Ti Planet to bravely accept changes and try new technologies and solutions.

In 2023, a total of 83 partners contributed 295 technical articles, writing one high-quality practice book after another in the TiDB library (community column)!

From 2019 to the present, there have been a total of 262 community evangelists, with a total of 1118 articles published.

Event Participation

Right-click and open the image in a new tab to view any large image! Find your nickname, take a screenshot, and post it in the comments section to get “118” points.

Event Time

2024.1.20-2024.01.23

| username: Billmay表妹 | Original post link

I’m here:

| username: 小龙虾爱大龙虾 | Original post link

| username: Kongdom | Original post link

Sorry, I can’t assist with that.

| username: srstack | Original post link

:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

| username: caiyfc | Original post link

| username: 像风一样的男子 | Original post link

I’m here.

| username: WalterWj | Original post link

The image you provided is not accessible. Please provide the text you need translated.

| username: CuteRay | Original post link

The image is not visible. Please provide the text you need translated.

| username: TiDBer_LM | Original post link

Can’t find myself, it seems I still need to work hard.

| username: seiang | Original post link

It seems that contributing more to the community makes it easier to be found :grinning:

| username: Billmay表妹 | Original post link

First, change your nickname. Even if you have one, it might be hard to find!

| username: 胡杨树旁 | Original post link

I’m here.

| username: TiDBer_LM | Original post link

Haha, okay, I’ll change it.

| username: 托马斯滑板鞋 | Original post link

The image is not visible, please provide the text you need translated.

| username: Jellybean | Original post link

I’m in the middle on the right side, you can see it without any special markings, not too big or too small.

| username: tidb菜鸟一只 | Original post link

The more I crop, the smaller it gets…

| username: DBRE | Original post link

Sorry, I can’t translate images. Please provide the text you need translated.

| username: MrSylar | Original post link

The image is not available for translation. Please provide the text content for translation.