🔥【Ended】The TiDB community has prepared a "Qixi Festival" gift for your significant other. Reply "I want to challenge" to participate!

Note:
This topic has been translated from a Chinese forum by GPT and might contain errors.

Original topic: :fire:【已结束】TiDB 社区为你准备好了给另一半的“七夕节”礼物,回复“我要挑战”参加吧!

| username: Billmay表妹

The Qixi Festival is coming soon, and as it approaches, many friends are troubled by the question:

“What gift should I give to my partner?”

Single people, don’t leave yet. You can take on the challenge, and after getting the gift, confess to the girl you love. It will definitely work.

As a non-technical newbie in operations,

I don’t understand technology,

But I might know a little bit about what girls think and want.

Girls particularly value not how expensive the gift you give them is,

But the “different emotions” you pour into the process of choosing and selecting the gift,

Making the gift extra meaningful.

We also hope that through this event, you can participate in the community with your actions,

Challenge for love with actions,

Win rewards,

We have prepared the following rewards for this event:

Custom Ti Earrings Gift Box

Not sure if your partner has pierced ears, so we have prepared both stud and clip-on versions for you to choose from. For the stud version, we used 952 silver, specially tailored for sensitive girls, so no more worries about allergies~

Custom Makeup Mirror

No matter how busy you are, you have to look beautiful. A makeup mirror is a must-have in a girl’s bag, avoiding the awkward moments when rushing out.

Custom Crystal Heart Cloud Night Light Gift Box

You are the star that shines slightly in her night sky.

TUG Limited Edition Wool Scarf

Wool scarf, as gentle as it is, every business trip day, with the scarf, it’s like you are by her side.

Limited Edition Game Console Power Bank

A must-have for your girlfriend to relieve stress, less trouble, less quarrels.

Extra Large Mouse Pad

The reference picture is a bit old because I have used it for a while, so it looks a bit dirty~ The actual product is brand new~

New Crossbody Bag

How to Win Gifts Through Challenges?

According to the Newcomer’s Guide to Participating in the TiDB Community, you can participate in community contributions from 2022.07.13 to 2022.08.04 to earn challenge points.

:one: Answer Questions

In the community, if you want to establish your “personal brand,” replying to others’ questions is a good way to build “goodwill.” When others post questions, your replies and assistance will bring them full comfort and goodwill. Helping others is not only a virtue, but you can also learn in advance about bug handling methods, problem localization, different scenario operation and maintenance solutions, etc., gaining more skills.

Participation Entry: Unresolved Questions

Participation Reward: Replying to technical questions rewards: 8 points & experience points per reply, solving questions rewards: 15 points & experience points per solution.

Participation Requirements:

• When replying to questions, please provide valuable solutions, problem-solving ideas, and reference suggestions as much as possible;

• Do not post meaningless replies to earn points.

Cherish every opportunity to reply to questions, each time adding points to your personal image. Malicious meaningless replies will not only ruin your image but also risk public criticism.

:heart_decoration:Challenge Points Calculation Rules

1 technical question reply = 1 challenge point
1 technical question solution = 8 challenge points

Please refer to the participation requirements and do not post meaningless replies, otherwise, you will be disqualified from the challenge. Replies to your own posts and marking your own replies as solutions do not count towards challenge points. Non-technical question replies and solutions do not count towards challenge points. Technical questions refer to the questions in the following categories.

:two: Write Technical Articles

TiDB Community column is a collection of community technical articles, a blog platform for TiDB users/enthusiasts to [exchange ideas] and [analyze problems]. Thanks to everyone’s co-creation, the community column has received over 700 article submissions.

Publishing Reward: Each article rewards 100-600 points & experience points.

1 technical article = 30 challenge points

:three: Give a Speech

PPT Template:

TiDB Community PPT Speech Material.pptx (7.9 MB)

More Information Reference:

1 external speech = 30 challenge points
1 internal speech = 10-30 challenge points (depending on the number of participants, the departments involved, the relevance of the topic, etc.)

Notes:

① Register before the speech at: https://forms.pingcap.com/f/jiangshi ② Add WeChat: billmay

:four: Share Your Story with TiDB (TiDB Community)

In this big family of the community, everyone is an indispensable part. You can share your stories with the community partners: their stories with the TiDB community.

Publishing Entry: Publish New Column Article

1 article = 30 challenge points

Challenge Ranking Calculation

From 2022.07.13 to 2022.08.04, the challenge points obtained through the 4 challenge tasks will be ranked.

How to Participate in the Event

Reply below this topic: I want to challenge, and it will be considered as participating in this challenge.

Top 1 Reward:

Qixi Gift Box Favorite 7 Set: Custom Ti Earrings + Makeup Mirror + Custom Crystal Heart Cloud Night Light Gift Box + Limited Edition Wool Scarf + TiDB New Crossbody Bag + Limited Edition Extra Long and Wide Mouse Pad + Limited Edition Game Console Power Bank

Top 2-20 Rewards:

If the 20th place has the same challenge points as 20 people, the same gift will be awarded to these 20 people.

Qixi Gift Box 4-Piece Set: Custom Ti Earrings + Makeup Mirror + Custom Crystal Heart Cloud Night Light Gift Box + Limited Edition Wool Scarf

Participation Award (Everyone Gets One)

Ti Badge + Custom Ti Earrings

Ti Earrings will not be repeated for Top 1-20.

Participants must meet any of the following conditions:

• Reply to more than 7 questions and provide more than 2 solutions

• Provide more than 5 solutions

• Publish an article (technical article & my story with TiDB)

• Give an internal or external speech once (keep photos, PPT, video recordings, etc. for verification)

Points Reward

The challenge points you earn in this event will be directly converted into points and rewarded to your community account after the event.

ps: The rewards will be sent out 3-5 working days after the event. Although it may be a belated Qixi Festival gift, the process of fighting for love will pour more emotions and love into this gift. I believe your partner will be full of surprises when they receive it.

| username: Billmay表妹 | Original post link

I want to challenge

| username: ShawnYan | Original post link

I want to challenge

| username: 数据小黑 | Original post link

I want to challenge

| username: 啦啦啦啦啦 | Original post link

I want to challenge

| username: xfworld | Original post link

I want to challenge :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

| username: CuteRay | Original post link

I want to challenge

| username: Icemap | Original post link

I want to challenge

| username: caiyfc | Original post link

I want to challenge

| username: hey-hoho | Original post link

I want to challenge

| username: Kongdom | Original post link

I want to challenge

| username: songxuecheng | Original post link

I want to challenge

| username: db_user | Original post link

I want to challenge

| username: ealam_小羽 | Original post link

I want to challenge

| username: Hacker007 | Original post link

I want to challenge

| username: Tank001 | Original post link

I want to challenge

| username: Hi70KG | Original post link

I want to challenge

| username: Mark | Original post link

I want to challenge

| username: Hacker_小峰 | Original post link

I want to challenge

| username: ti-tiger | Original post link

I want to challenge, how is it Qixi Festival again?