Help needed: A compiled Dumpling tool for the ARM architecture on the Kylin V10 environment

Note:
This topic has been translated from a Chinese forum by GPT and might contain errors.

Original topic: 求助,一份arm架构麒麟v10环境下编译好的dumpling工具

| username: TiDBer_Q3j9eH7r

[Problem Encountered]
Due to network issues, I am unable to access GitHub, which has resulted in the inability to compile the dumpling tool in the ARM architecture Kylin v10 environment.

I hope someone can provide a pre-compiled dumpling tool for the ARM architecture Kylin v10 environment.
Thanks~

| username: BraveChen | Original post link

This is actually very simple. You just need to go to the official mirror repository and download a toolkit package for the ARM architecture.
Try this: wget https://download.pingcap.org/tidb-community-toolkit-v6.1.0-linux-arm64.tar.gz

| username: TiDBer_Q3j9eH7r | Original post link

Thank you so much, I’ll give it a try.

| username: caiyfc | Original post link

Remember to download the toolkit corresponding to the TiDB version.

This download should already include it. If you can’t get it to work, I have another method: directly customize a temporary mirror source for the ARM architecture dumpling, then merge it into your local mirror source, and you should be able to use it.

This actually doesn’t have much impact.

Thank you, everyone.
I can’t believe GitHub is inaccessible… It’s really frustrating.

I downloaded the following here, and after downloading and extracting, it already contains the files inside!

Yes, I’m already using it. Thanks again, big boss~ :+1:

Yes, okay.

| username: system | Original post link

This topic was automatically closed 1 minute after the last reply. No new replies are allowed.