Hint: Source is added but there is no free worker to bind

Note:
This topic has been translated from a Chinese forum by GPT and might contain errors.

Original topic: 提示:source is added but there is no free worker to bound

| username: TiDBer_xzeqSVEp

[Encountered Issue]
When loading the data source, it prompts: source is added but there is no free worker to bound.
Then, when testing if it can start, it prompts: “msg”: “pre-check is passed.”
When actually starting, it prompts that the data source already exists: Message: source config with ID mysql-tidb already exists.
Then I changed the configuration name in the configuration file, but the same error occurred.
Checking the DM status, I found that all three workers are in N/A status. Restarting still results in the same issue. Since I uninstalled version 4.0.0 and reinstalled TiDB version 5.4.2, with DM version 6.1.0, I really don’t know how to solve this. Seeking guidance from experts.

| username: ddhe9527 | Original post link

How many MySQL databases are upstream?

| username: TiDBer_xzeqSVEp | Original post link

Configured a MySQL database in the configuration file.

The images you provided are not visible. Please provide the text content that needs to be translated.

The issue has been resolved. If the dm-worker is in the N/A state, restart the DM cluster, and it will change to the bound state. Then stop the previously created data source.

| username: system | Original post link

This topic will be automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. No new replies are allowed.