How to run 'tiup cluster deploy" multiple times?

after modify topology.yaml, then run same command ‘tiup cluster deploy cluster v7.0.0 topology.yaml’, occurred cluster had been deployed. but I just want to add more tidb components in the cluster through modify topology.yaml.

If you have already deployed the TiDB cluster using tiup cluster deploy command and you want to add more TiDB components to the existing cluster, you can modify the topology.yaml file to include the new components and then use the tiup cluster scale-out command to add the new components to the existing cluster.

Here are the steps to add more TiDB components to the existing cluster:

1. Modify the topology.yaml file to include the new components. You can refer to the TiUP deployment document for the syntax of the topology.yaml file.
  2. Use the tiup cluster scale-out command to add the new components to the existing cluster. For example, if you want to add a new TiDB component to the existing cluster named mycluster, you can run the following command:
tiup cluster scale-out mycluster new_tidb_instance.yaml

Here, new_tidb_instance.yaml is the configuration file for the new TiDB component that you want to add.Note that you need to specify the name of the existing cluster (mycluster in this example) and the configuration file for the new TiDB component (new_tidb_instance.yaml in this example) in the command.After running this command, TiUP will automatically add the new TiDB component to the existing cluster.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.