[Prize Preview] A Glimpse of the Stunning Prizes for the Third TiDB Community Qixi Love Challenge! TiDBer's Qixi Romance Awaits Your Challenge! Participate in the Comments to Earn 30 Points & Experience Rewards!

Note:
This topic has been translated from a Chinese forum by GPT and might contain errors.

Original topic: 【奖品抢先看】TiDB 社区第三届七夕为爱挑战赛绝美奖品一览!TiDBer 的七夕浪漫等你来挑战!参与评论获取 30 积分&经验值奖励!

| username: 社区小助手

Qixi Festival, TiDB Community with Love :heart:

The annual Qixi Festival is approaching. This year, on August 10th, not only will the Cowherd and Weaver Girl reunite, but it will also be a wonderful moment for the TiDB community to encounter technology and love! On this special holiday, the TiDB community sincerely invites every TiDBer to interpret your love and commitment with actions by participating in the TiDB Community’s Third Qixi Love Challenge! Write a legend of love in the name of technology~

Are you ready to embrace the romantic challenge of Qixi for TiDBers? Our exclusive Qixi challenge tasks will soon be revealed, so stay tuned for the official event rules to be released tomorrow!

Sneak peek! For this year’s Qixi Love Challenge, we have prepared a series of exquisite gifts for your loved one, not only to celebrate this special holiday but also to honor every contribution of love. Let’s take a first look at this year’s gifts! :partying_face:

:raised_hands: Participate in the interaction and leave your sweet share in the comment section: “Do you think your significant other will like these surprises?” You can earn 30 points & experience points, letting love circulate in the community~

Interaction time: July 9th - July 14th

Prize List

• Qixi Lily of the Valley Flower·Wicker Basket Gift Box (including Lily of the Valley cup and saucer set + heart-shaped gold spoon + freesia aroma diffuser + hand cream + CHALI tea + wicker basket)

• Qixi Fragrance Hidden Poetry Aroma Diffuser Gift Box (including 12 aroma diffusers + candle holder + gift box + greeting card)

• Qixi New Chinese Style Tassel Set (including lotus comb + carved mirror + gift bag)

• Qixi Secret Garden Flower Ceramic Scented Candle

• Rubik’s Cube Tulip Flower Sea Night Light

• 2024 New Edition Painted Ti-Tshirt

• TiDB Qixi Rose Physical Badge

• TiDB Romantic Evangelist Electronic Badge

• 999 / 777 / 520 points

| username: Kongdom | Original post link

Your partner will love these surprises :yum:

| username: chris-zhang | Original post link

What I send is not important, what matters is that it’s from me. :smile:

| username: TiDBer_LM | Original post link

I guess apart from the clothes, you will like everything else.

| username: YuchongXU | Original post link

This is all possible.

| username: ddmasato | Original post link

I think any gift will be appreciated as long as it is carefully prepared and surprises the other person. When the other half feels the thoughtfulness, they will be very happy.

| username: 昵称想不起来了 | Original post link

Like it, the important thing is the thought~

| username: ShawnYan | Original post link

The night light looks nice.

| username: 我是人间不清醒 | Original post link

The community operators have put in a lot of effort. Knowing that the community is mostly made up of straight men, they decided to give everyone some benefits. Now that we have it this year, we should have it every year.

| username: 这里介绍不了我 | Original post link

The small diffuser is nice!

| username: TIDB-Learner | Original post link

Looks good.

| username: TiDBer_jYQINSnf | Original post link

Whether the other half likes it or not, I don’t know, but I quite like that little light. :grinning:

| username: 魔人逗逗 | Original post link

I think the previous ones like the wicker basket gift box, tassel set, and tulip sea night light are quite interesting :eyes:

| username: 小唯xx | Original post link

They’ve been together for a long time, and it’s been a while since they exchanged gifts. They will definitely be very happy and surprised.

| username: herowk | Original post link

You will definitely like this.

| username: Megamind | Original post link

What matters is the intention and the sense of ritual in life.

| username: TiDB_C罗 | Original post link

The rattan box and flower sea lamp are nice, very delicate.

| username: DBAhank | Original post link

Full of a sense of ritual, your significant other will definitely love it!