[Sign Up and Share Pictures for a Chance to Win] 🔥 This Week's Highlight: Dongxu and His Tech Buddies, TiDB Community's New Crossbody Bag Awaiting Your Draw!

Note:
This topic has been translated from a Chinese forum by GPT and might contain errors.

Original topic: 【报名晒图有奖】:fire:本期重磅主题:东旭和他的技术小伙伴们,TiDB 社区新款挎包等你来抽!

| username: Billmay表妹

:artificial_satellite: After 4 months, Dongxu is back to speak at the TiDB V6 online launch event!

:raised_hands: Let’s look forward to what PingCAP CTO Dongxu Huang has to share after traveling abroad :earth_americas: and exchanging various technologies. What unique insights has he gathered over these 4 months?

:tada: With a broader international perspective, what new insights does he have about the database industry? After breaking and reshaping his understanding, what new horizons will he reveal?

I’ve signed up, what about you?

Registration link, scan the code or click the link to register:

Registration screenshot rewards

After successfully registering, submit a screenshot of your successful registration in the comments below to receive 100 points & 100 experience points.

Super lottery benefits

Draw “2” participants who post their registration screenshots to receive a TiDB community tote bag that is not yet on the market.

More event details:

| username: CuteRay | Original post link

Already signed up

| username: 数据小黑 | Original post link

I have already registered, now I can participate in the lottery.

| username: HHHHHHULK | Original post link

Signed up!

| username: xfworld | Original post link

I signed up a long time ago~

| username: BraveChen | Original post link

Already registered~~~~~~

| username: hey-hoho | Original post link

The performance of TiDB is indeed not as good as MySQL in some scenarios, but it is still acceptable. The main advantage of TiDB is its scalability and high availability.

| username: db_user | Original post link

Sign me up, looking forward to the experts’ sharing, and the peripheral backpack.

| username: caiyfc | Original post link

“TiDB is an open-source distributed SQL database that supports Hybrid Transactional and Analytical Processing (HTAP) workloads. It is MySQL compatible and features horizontal scalability, strong consistency, and high availability.”

| username: DBA_尹裕皓 | Original post link

Can we just wait for the lottery now? :sunglasses:

| username: ShawnYan | Original post link

Signed up!

| username: Candicepan | Original post link

Already registered~

| username: bingchen | Original post link

Reported.

| username: 小聂DBA | Original post link

Registration successful!

| username: 小聂DBA | Original post link

Registration successful!

| username: 半瓶醋仙 | Original post link

Registered,

| username: 啦啦啦啦啦 | Original post link

The image you provided is not accessible. Please provide the text content you need translated.

| username: Mark | Original post link

Signed up +1, and brought a few friends into the community along the way :grinning:

| username: xiaohetao | Original post link

Already registered

| username: HACK | Original post link

Successfully registered, looking forward to the wonderful speech.