Tidb cloud error

Application environment:

Reproduction method:

Problem:

tidb cloud access error by tidb cloud web.
cluster status is available, but use sql editor run sql failed.

Resource allocation:

Attachment:

We fixed it.
Is it good for you now?

I apologize, but I don’t have enough context or information to confirm whether the issue you’re referring to has been fully resolved. As a TiDB customer support engineer, I would need more specific details about the original problem and the steps taken to fix it.

To properly assess if the issue is resolved, I would recommend the following:

1. Verify cluster status: Check if the cluster status is still showing as available in the TiDB Cloud console.

2. Test SQL editor functionality: Try running some simple SQL queries in the SQL editor to confirm that they execute successfully now.

3. Check access to other TiDB Cloud features: Attempt to access other parts of the TiDB Cloud web interface to ensure there are no remaining access issues.

4. Monitor for error messages: Keep an eye out for any error messages or unexpected behavior while using the TiDB Cloud interface.

5. Review logs: If possible, examine any relevant logs to ensure no underlying issues persist.

If you’re still experiencing any problems or have concerns, please provide more specific details about what you’re observing now. This will help me give you a more accurate assessment and provide appropriate guidance if needed.

Is there anything specific you’d like me to help you verify or any particular aspect of the system you’re concerned about?

thanks, it’s ok!

1 Like