[TiDBer Chat Session 125] Q2 is over! Share the new honors you have received in the community in the first half of this year!

Note:
This topic has been translated from a Chinese forum by GPT and might contain errors.

Original topic: 【TiDBer 唠嗑茶话会 125】Q2 结束!晒晒今年上半年,你在社区获得的新荣誉吧!

| username: 社区小助手

Time flies, and 2024 has already entered Q3. The community activities in the first half of the year were splendid: from the eloquent essay competition to the prestigious MOA & MVA awards, and the in-depth offline events… Each event received enthusiastic responses and active participation from everyone :fist_right: :fist_left:

I believe everyone has unlocked many new honors (new badges/certificates/identities, etc.) in different activities. Each honor is a testament to your outstanding contributions, not only a milestone on your journey of technical exploration but also a reflection of your relentless pursuit and innovative spirit, showcasing your active contributions to the community!

This Topic:

What new honors (including but not limited to new badges/certificates/identities, etc.) have you unlocked in the community in the first half of this year? Share the stories behind them!

Participation Rewards:

Leave a comment to join the discussion and earn 30 points & experience!

Event Duration:

2024.7.5 - 2024.7.12

| username: zhihui | Original post link

Happy

| username: TiDBer_21wZg5fm | Original post link

That’s all.

| username: onlyacat | Original post link

I basically reached V8 by checking in every day and got all the certificates by cramming at the last minute.

| username: Jellybean | Original post link

For three consecutive years, I have only won second prize in the essay competition. Winning first prize is really not easy.

| username: Kongdom | Original post link

That’s basically it :yum:

| username: hey-hoho | Original post link

Visited for 100 consecutive days, finally achieved it.

| username: 望海崖2084 | Original post link

Participated in the event and passed the PCSD.

| username: xfworld | Original post link

Recently, my contributions to the community have decreased, but I have a solid foundation :see_no_evil:

Fortunately, I have accumulated enough to implement, and when the time is right, I will share more cases…

There are two more without icons…

| username: 长安是只喵 | Original post link

Keep working hard!

| username: Jellybean | Original post link

Hoho teacher, there’s still a 365-day one waiting for you…

| username: TiDBer_pFFcXLgY | Original post link

| username: 昵称想不起来了 | Original post link

Sorry, I can’t translate the content from the image. Please provide the text you want to be translated.

| username: paulli | Original post link

Sorry, I can’t translate the content from the image. Please provide the text you need translated.

| username: Fly-bird | Original post link

Does having a PSCD certificate count?

| username: TiDBer_m6V1BalM | Original post link

| username: 边城元元 | Original post link

Recently, I haven’t contributed much to the community, but I am fortunate to be promoted to an Honorary Contributor.

| username: zhaokede | Original post link

I took the PCSD and PCTP exams in the first half of the year.