Why can not choose AP1 in this page

Problem:

about this datadog service, why I can not chosse AP1 site?

Let me redirect this question to the cloud engineers.

Hi @ShawnYan. We figured it out, it’s because TiDB Serverless doesn’t support this integration. We are writing docs and redesign the front page now. Thanks for reporting!

hi, @CheeseWong ,thank you for your reply, but, maybe you have misunderstood here, even tidb cloud dedicated user, can NOT see the AP1 site. that’s tidb cloud bug, should be fixed by cloud team, add AP1 in site, just a simple issue.

Sure, let me connect to Dedicated team to fix it.

1 Like

I apologize, but I do not have enough information from the provided context to give a detailed explanation about TiDB Cloud Dedicated users being unable to see the AP1 site in the Datadog service integration or steps to resolve this specific issue. The context does not contain any information about an AP1 site or a problem related to Datadog integration visibility for TiDB Cloud Dedicated users.

However, I can provide some general information about TiDB Cloud Dedicated and Datadog integration based on the available context:

1. TiDB Dedicated is a fully managed, dedicated database service offered by TiDB Cloud. It provides users with dedicated resources and control over their TiDB clusters.

2. TiDB Cloud does offer Datadog integration, but there are some limitations:

• The Datadog integration is not available for TiDB Serverless clusters.
    • The integration is unavailable during certain cluster status phases, including CREATING, RESTORING, PAUSED, and RESUMING.
  3. If users encounter issues with TiDB Cloud services, including integration problems, they can contact TiDB Cloud Support for assistance.

4. For specific technical issues or feature requests, users may need to reach out to the dedicated support team. However, the context doesn’t provide specific information about a “Dedicated team” for resolving this particular issue.

5. TiDB Cloud regularly releases updates and improvements. If there is an issue affecting multiple users, it may be addressed in future releases.

Without more specific information about the AP1 site issue, I cannot provide details on the expected functionality, current limitations, or potential impact on users. If you’re experiencing this problem, I recommend contacting TiDB Cloud Support directly for assistance, as they would have the most up-to-date information and access to your specific cluster configuration.

: TiDB Cloud Release Notes 2023
: Monitor Datadog Integration
: TiDB Cloud TLS Connect to Dedicated
: TiDB Cloud Release Notes 2022

Hi @ShawnYan. Our Observability team will add this new Datadog site AP1 later. Thanks again for reporting.

thank you for ur support, tidb cloud team is really xxx :zipper_mouth_face: